- My daughter was born. She is such an amazing little person. Every day I learn more about her.
- I recommitted myself to God. Wow! I am loved. I am fearless. I am complete.
- This has been a year of restoration, particularly in relationships. I have reconnected with a dear relative (and friend) who I thought I had lost forever. God healed us and has made our friendship stronger than ever.
- Speaking of relationships, 2011 was a year of blossoming friendships. I've had many opportunities to enjoy the company of several amazing, inspiring women and I have been so blessed as a result of these friendships.
- I saw U2 and Sarah McLachlan in concert. Seeing U2 in concert was on my bucket list... and it delivered the pure awesomeness that I expected!
- This year was the year of arts and crafts. A creative fervor erupted from from me! I made my own hospital gown, melted some crayons and went crazy with the Christmas crafts!
- This was also a good year for reading. I read thirteen books this year (which is a record for me... I usually read about one book every two months).
- 2011 was also a year of many volunteer opportunities. I have to credit a dear friend of mine for starting an awesome volunteer group... she organizes a variety of volunteer opportunities with numerous organizations and all I have to do is show up!
So now I look forward to 2012. My resolution for the year is not my own, but rather borrowed from Johnathon Edwards:
"I will live for God."
That's the only resolution I need because living for God encompasses any other possible resolution I could ever think of.
Wishing you a very happy, healthy, peaceful and prosperous new year! May 2012 shower you with blessings and love.
Deeply loved means greatly blessed. God wants to bless you exceedingly and abundantly above all that you ask or think. ~ Joseph Prince ~